In accordance with Governor Roy Cooper's most recent address, our salon will be reopening this Saturday, May 23rd, as a part of Phase 2.
As we prepare to enter into "Phase 2", we have several guidelines and restrictions that will impact our daily operations and services. Please read over the guidelines below:
1. If you have traveled outside of the US in the last 14 days and/or have COVID-like symptoms, please cancel your appointment and stay home.
2. All guests and staff of Caliber Men's Grooming are required to wear a face covering. Please wear a mask that goes around your ears, and covers your nose and mouth. By wearing a face covering, you will help us to protect our staff, our clients, and our business. Should you arrive to your appointment without a mask, masks will be available for purchase at the front desk.
3. All guests are asked to sanitize hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer will be provided at our entrance and throughout the salon.
4. All guests are asked to keep jackets and belongings with you or in your vehicle. We will no longer be checking jackets or storing personal items in our armoire.
5. Our waiting area will have a capacity of 3 guests. Please refrain from bringing children/additional guests with you to your appointment.
6. Should you arrive early to your appointment, please check in and wait outside or in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time. If your stylist is not yet ready, please wait outside or in our waiting area (up to 3 guests).
7. Some of our regular services may be limited/altered based on what we can functionally provide while guests wear a mask. Some services that may be affected include: beard trims, straight razor shaves, facials, and nose waxing. Hot facial towels and blow drying will also be limited.
8. Clients will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Pandemic Hair Treatment Consent Form prior to their appointment. Forms will be available when booking online, as well as in at the salon.
As we enter into this phase of reopening, we will continue do everything that we can to best serve and protect our customers and clients. Again, we thank you for your ongoing support during these times. If you would like to learn more about the governor's plan to move into Phase 2, you may read about it here.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all again soon!
1. Purchase gift cards! Gift cards are a great way to support our business. Gift cards can be purchased online by going here. There is no limit to the amount that can be added to a gift card. All gift cards expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. Prebook your next appointment! As we reopen, we will do our best to manage appointments and follow up with clients. We expect that our salon will be busier than usual and highly encourage our clients to schedule appointments in advance. The first available date for online booking will be Saturday, May 23rd. We will continue to monitor ongoing changes and will adjust online booking capabilities as needed.
3. Stay healthy! Please do what you can to keep yourself and others safe! By following the guidelines above, we are all doing our part to protect each other and keep our salon open and operating. We appreciate you and are excited to see you again!