In accordance with Governor Roy Cooper's most recent address, our salon will continue to follow guidelines and restrictions associated with Phase 3 until further notice. We will also continue to restrict portions of our service menu to ensure the comfort and safety of our staff and guests.
In accordance with Governor Roy Cooper's most recent address, North Carolina will continue to follow the guidelines associated with "Phase 3". As mandated by the state, we will continue to require that all guests and staff wear a mask during their visit. Some services will continue to be limited at this time. Please review our guidelines below:
1. If you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive, or if you have COVID-like symptoms, please cancel your appointment and stay home.
2. All guests and staff of Caliber Men's Grooming are required to wear a face covering. Please wear a mask that goes around your ears, and covers your nose and mouth. By wearing a face covering, you will help us to protect our staff, our clients, and our business. Should you arrive to your appointment without a mask, masks are available for purchase at the front desk.
3. All guests are asked to sanitize hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer is provided at our entrance and throughout the salon.
4. Our waiting area will have a capacity of 3 guests in order to maintain social distancing. Please refrain from bringing children/additional guests with you to your appointment.
5. Should you arrive early to your appointment, please check in as usual or give us a call. Depending on capacity, you may be asked to wait outside until your scheduled appointment time.
6. In Executive Order 147, it is stated that customers may take off their Face Coverings if they are receiving a facial treatment, shave, or other services on a part of the head which the Face Covering covers or by which the Face Covering is secured. In conjunction with these guidelines, some stylists will now be offering beard trims and beard sculpts. The following services will still be limited at this time: straight razor shaves, nose waxing, facials, and the use of hot facial towels.
8. Clients will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Pandemic Hair Treatment Consent Form prior to their appointment. Forms will be available when booking online, as well as in person, upon arrival.
As we continue through this phase of reopening, we will continue do everything that we can to best serve and protect our customers and clients. Again, we thank you for your ongoing support during these times. If you would like to learn more about the governor's plan for reopening, you may read about it here.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
1. Purchase gift cards! Gift cards are a great way to support our business. Gift cards can be purchased online by going here. There is no limit to the amount that can be added to a gift card. All gift cards expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. Pre-book your next appointment! As we continue through this phase of reopening, we expect that our salon will be busier than usual and highly encourage our clients to schedule appointments in advance. Please remember that some services will not be offered at this time. We will continue to monitor ongoing changes and will adjust online booking capabilities as needed.
3. Stay healthy! Please do what you can to keep yourself and others safe! By following the guidelines above, we are all doing our part to protect each other and keep our salon open and operating. We appreciate you and are excited to see you again!