Caliber Men's Grooming will continue to comply with guidelines and restrictions associated with North Carolina's handling of the Coronavirus Pandemic.
As suggested by the state, Caliber Men's Grooming will now make masks optional for all clients, customers, and guests, beginning on May 14th, 2021. Staff will still be required to wear masks until June 1st. On June 1st, masks will be optional for all clients, customers, guests and staff. Please review additional guidelines below:
1. If you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive, or if you have COVID-like symptoms, please cancel your appointment and stay home.
2. Face coverings are now optional for guests of Caliber Men's Grooming. Our guests are encouraged to wear a mask if it makes them feel more comfortable during their visit. If you are vaccinated and feel comfortable with removing your mask, please feel free to do so. Staff will continue to wear masks until June 1st. On June 1st, masks will become optional for all guests and staff.
3. All guests are asked to sanitize hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer is provided at our entrance and throughout the salon.
4. Our waiting area will still have a capacity of 3 guests in order to maintain social distancing. Please refrain from bringing children/additional guests with you to your appointment.
5. Stations and seating will continue to be spaced 6 feet apart in order to maintain social distancing. Partitions will also remain in place between shampoo bowls.
6. Limited services will be offered again. Hot facial towels, beard trims, beard sculpts, face shaves, and nose waxing will now be fully offered.
7. We will continue to practice client safety and infection control procedures that are in line with the NC Board of Cosmetic Arts and the CDC's recommendations. Stations, shampoo chairs, tools, and implements are cleaned and disinfected before and after every client. We regularly disinfect all surfaces in the salon and have installed an air scrubber to purify the air. Please rest assured that we are doing everything that we can to best serve and protect our guests and staff.
Again, we thank you for your ongoing support during these times. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!