Caliber Men's Grooming will continue to comply with guidelines and restrictions associated with North Carolina's handling of the Coronavirus Pandemic. Some services may not be offered at this time in order to protect our clients and staff.
As mandated by the state, Caliber Men's Grooming will continue to require that all guests and staff wear a mask during their visit. Some services will continue to be limited at this time. Please review our guidelines below:
1. If you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive, or if you have COVID-like symptoms, please cancel your appointment and stay home.
2. All guests and staff of Caliber Men's Grooming are required to wear a face covering. Please wear a mask that goes around your ears, and covers your nose and mouth. By wearing a face covering, you will help us to protect our staff, our clients, and our business. Should you arrive to your appointment without a mask, masks are available for purchase at the front desk.
3. All guests are asked to sanitize hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer is provided at our entrance and throughout the salon.
4. Our waiting area will have a capacity of 3 guests in order to maintain social distancing. Please refrain from bringing children/additional guests with you to your appointment.
5. Should you arrive early to your appointment, please check in as usual or give us a call. Depending on capacity, you may be asked to wait outside until your scheduled appointment time.
6. In Executive Order 147, it is stated that customers may take off their Face Coverings if they are receiving a facial treatment, shave, or other services on a part of the head which the Face Covering covers or by which the Face Covering is secured. In conjunction with these guidelines, beard trims, beard sculpts, straight razor shaves, and nose and ear waxing will be offered. The following services will still be limited at this time: facials and the use of hot facial towels.
8. Clients will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Pandemic Hair Treatment Consent Form prior to their appointment. Forms will be available when booking online, as well as in person, upon arrival.
As we navigate changes associated with COVID-19, we will continue do everything that we can to best serve and protect our customers and clients. Again, we thank you for your ongoing support during these times. If you would like to learn more about the governor's plan for reopening, you may read about it here.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!